Spring is upon us, and that means 2021 is well underway (where did these last few months go?!). We are all eager to move forward and strive for success as the world slowly begins to open up from 2020’s unexpected challenges in the workplace. Perhaps it’s time to find a meeting space to get the team together.
“With the uptick in activity since the New Year, people see this as a great time to get people together in a safe setting. It’s not too late to put 2021 on a good path forward,” said Felicia Rubinstein, HAYVN’s founder. Given the last year, is it any wonder that we are eager to meet in person and plan company meetings?
It is only natural to think about both short and long-term goals in the months ahead. Whether you own a business, work on a corporate team or freelance as a solopreneur, it is important to keep on top of things with your team. Bi-weekly, weekly, and monthly meetings, even with half your team on Zoom and half in-person, can help motivate your team and remind coworkers about shared objectives.
Planning an effective meeting with colleagues or customers in a quiet, professional space — away from home — ensures that you will reach your goals.
At HAYVN, we offer an array of technologically-outfitted meeting spaces to choose from depending on your specific needs including:
- Huddle / Podcast Room is outfitted with the highest up-to-date technology ideal for creating Podcasts but also small enough for a two-person socially distanced meeting.
- Mini Meeting Room is a quiet space perfect for a one-on-one Zoom meeting or long conference call.
- Sheffield Conference Room has flexible layouts, high-tech amenities and conferencing capabilities while seating up to 10 people socially distanced — making it the perfect space for team check-ins and workshops.
- The Living Room is a cozy space with a comfortable sofa, chairs, round table and nice lighting for a more casual meeting with up to 4 people socially distanced.
- Long Neck Conference Room offers high-tech amenities including large monitor(s) and can seat 6 socially distanced around a large table.
- Airy Event Space can be booked for larger team meetings, networking workshops to share-your-victory evenings accommodating 12 people socially distanced.
- Plus, mingle in any of our Outdoor Spaces, even in the winter. Our heaters will ensure you stay warm! Grab lunch with your colleagues or other HAYVN members outdoors or plan a happy hour to end the day and help your team socialize.
Booking a meeting room or a private office at HAYVN is about more than the room itself, however. No matter which space you reserve, HAYVN provides the amenities you need to be productive, efficient and on your A-game.
- SECURE WIFI. We ensure secure and reliable high-speed internet with meshed WiFi for your laptop and portable devices, free printing, professional mail and phone service and IT support if you ever run into problems
- EQUIPMENT. Our conference rooms are equipped with mobile whiteboards and large-screen TVs for PowerPoint presentations, Zoom calls and brainstorming sessions
- GOOD FOOD. We offer complimentary snacks and refreshments so you and your team can keep up their energy and stay hydrated for the duration of your meeting. For happy hours, networking events and larger conferences, we offer catering packages and more.
FUN FACT: We source our refreshments from our own HAYVN members. Last month, our member Carolyn Eddie of Absolutely Fabulous baked mouthwatering scones for a recent meeting and just look at the salmon with lentils, vegetables and greens below. You can bring your own catering, too.
Here’s some help for hosting an event at HAYVN, including catering suggestions.
Magic happens every day with HAYVN’s unique blend of virtual services with access to IRL desks, offices and meeting spaces. All of our amenities are here to enhance the work experience and help HAYVN members achieve their goals.
Hosting a meeting for your team is not simply about sitting in a room with a whiteboard to talk about a list of things that need to get done. It is about connecting over ideas, brainstorming about the future and making decisions as a unit. HAYVN is continually thrilled to be a part of our members’ triumphs and successes as we see the creativity and dedication in our community flourish — right here in our facility!
Please let us know if you need any assistance with an important customer meeting in the boardroom, or pulling your team together for an off-site in the creative room.
Founded in 2018, HAYVN is a flexible workspace for enterprising women (and men) to connect, create and grow. Along with a vibrant & engaged coworking community of entrepreneurs and business professionals, HAYVN is a business HUB, offering short- and long-term office space leases, meeting rooms rentals, and events to support local businesses. HAYVN is proud to be a Certified B Corporation™ and a CTNext partner. We believe in using the power of business to build a more inclusive and sustainable economy and have met the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. HAYVN’s workshops and signature programs encourage women of all colors and ages and acts as an incubator for developing skills and pursuing funding. Visit our beautiful safe ‘HAYVN’ in Fairfield County, CT at 320 Boston Post Road, Darien, CT, 06820.