Season of You: Reconnecting with Yourself
Discover and experience ways to refresh and rejuvenate for the fall season!
- This will be an interactive, experiential event where participants can enjoy sampler sessions of Reiki, massage, BEMEER, aromatherapy hand treatments, and much more. All you have to do is relax and enjoy!
- Hear from trusted experts and women shaping the wellness industry across Fairfield County.
- Enjoy the panel of speakers.
- Indulge in delicious healthy food and drinks.
- Meet and mingle with vendors showcasing their businesses.
- 10:00AM: Doors open
- 10:00AM – 11:15AM: Self Care Samplers – Massage, Reiki, Aromatherapy, Tarot Cards and more
- 11:15AM: Pillars of Health with Dr. Katie
- 11:30AM: How We Can Reconnect to Ourselves – Panel Discussion
- 12:15PM: Breathwork with Kathleen Booker
- 12:30PM: Vendor experiences and light bites
HAYVN is thrilled to be partnering with our co-host Dr. Katie Wellness Insights for our September Health Event
Dr. Katie Takayasu is an Integrative Medicine physician, author of Plants First: A Physician’s Guide to Wellness Through a Plant-Forward Diet, and speaker in the holistic health space, bridging the gap between traditional Western medicine and the evidenced-based complementary health tools of nutrition, acupuncture, meditation, botanicals and lifestyle optimization. She works one-on-one helping patients to recognize their own innate wisdom for finding balance in the mind, body and spirit and in group settings with the gentle but effective Dr. Katie Detox, a jumpstart to reclaiming wellness and lifestyle balance by harnessing the body’s natural wisdom for detoxification, available in 3-day, 5-day, and 10-day guided resets. She loves being with other people who bring her joy, especially her husband and two sons. Discover Dr. Katie’s Life Kitchen at www.DrKatie.com, on Instagram @DoctorKatie, or in her collaborative healing center Wellness Insights in Darien, CT.
Moderator and Panelists
Enjoy these videos and join us for HAYVN HALF TIME sessions focused on health and wellness.
Visit our calendar to get a full listing of all the HAYVN Health programs and HAYVN Half Time events.