Do you love people? Enjoy collaborating with many types of enterprising women (and men), plus thrive multitasking and digging into the details?
HAYVN might be your perfect fit — your place to shine!
Current job openings. Like what you see? Please email your resume plus a paragraph or two on why you are the perfect match to jobs@HAYVN.com.
Community Manager (Darien, CT) ... click to view
Are you detail-oriented, tech savvy, a multi-tasker, and thrive in a client/customer facing role? This Community Manager role at HAYVN is for you!
HAYVN is a flexible co-working space where enterprising professionals can connect, create and grow around business in Fairfield County.
The Community Manager’s Role Is To:
- Embody the core values and mission of HAYVN
- Host a welcoming and inspiring workplace through hospitality and connecting members to each other
- Promote and sell HAYVN services and products
- Maximize occupancy through both new sales and member retention
- Improve systems and processes by tracking metrics and KPIs
- Create an environment of inspiration, productivity and collaboration for members and non-members
- Maintain communication with team members and vendors to increase quality of the space and reduce delays and “hiccups”.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Four-year College degree or demonstrable equivalent work experience
- 3+ years customer/client facing experience in hospitality, retail, or business sectors
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Strong communication skills: Ability to write a professional email, conduct research on the internet, use Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, and you’re excited to use and learn our other databases, membership management systems and marketing systems and platforms.
- Energetic, outgoing and positive attitude with the ability to work well with people
- Appreciate and interest in entrepreneurial activities
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, self-motivation, and empathy
- Creative, quick on your feet, can troubleshoot knowing that others depend on you.
- Comfortable conversing with CEOs, artists, and janitors alike
- Attention to detail, excellent organization and time management skills
Community Manager Responsibilities:
The Space: keep tidy and running smoothly at HAYVN.
- Cover front desk during business hours
- Order consumables
- Manage meeting and conference room technology and activity
- Assist with office maintenance and basic housekeeping to give members a pride in their space and impress guests and potential members.
The Members: greet, answer questions, take time to listen and really get to know the HAYVN community.
- Greet and check in members’ guests
- Schedule, prep, and conduct tours, then follow-up and track metrics on conversions.
- Answer member and guest questions as they arise, or find the person/resource who knows the answer for them.
- Provide members and guests with recommendations such as catering options, entertainment, business courses.
- Troubleshoot tech issues and questions
The Operations: everything from IT, Construction, accounting and member management software, all social media channel, WordPress, MailChimp and virtual mail.
- Data entry and data management
- Manage mail deliveries and assist virtual mail members
- Manage and train interns
- Manage the relationships with vendors and partners in a friendly, yet professional manner
The Events, Sales and Marketing: create and maintain the event calendar, grow the community, vet potential speakers, spread the word, coordinate day-of details, and host/attend
- Online marketing and community maintenance
- Close sales for memberships and conduct on-boarding
- Develop or pursue public events that raise awareness and elevate the reputation of HAYVN in Fairfield County.
- Develop and coordinate member programs that facilitate networking, inspiration and education at HAYVN
Job Type: Full or Part-time.
Business hours are typically 8am to 5pm – several before or after hour events every month that a community manager is responsible for hosting.
Benefits are available. 2 weeks of vacation, healthcare options and paid holidays are offered.