Do you love people? Enjoy collaborating with many types of enterprising women (and men), plus thrive multitasking and digging into the details?
HAYVN might be your perfect fit — your place to shine!
Current job openings. Like what you see? Please email your resume plus a paragraph or two on why you are the perfect match to jobs@HAYVN.com.
Community Manager (Darien, CT) ... click to view
Do you love people, are detail-oriented, can multitask, and work well alongside many types of people then this Community Manager role at HAYVN is for you!
About HAYVN: HAYVN is a flexible co-working space where members enterprising women (and men) can connect, create and grow around business in Fairfield County.
HAYVN Offers… a suite of services, educational opportunities, and networking events that give Fairfield County professionals the flexibility and support they need to thrive. HAYVN members will have access to:
- Sleek, sophisticated, serene coworking workspaces, private offices, meeting, podcast rooms and event space
- Health insurance benefits
- Workshops on business planning, growth strategies, marketing, sales, finance, managing stress, and more
- Fitness programming
- Virtual office solutions with a professional address and mail handling
- Mentoring and coaching by successful business owners
- A community of like-minded women ready to share their inspiration and diverse skill sets with one another
Community Manager’s Role Is To:
- Embody the core values and mission of HAYVN
- Host a welcoming and inspiring workplace through hospitality and connecting members to each other
- Promote and sell HAYVN services and products
- Maximize occupancy through both new sales and member retention
- Improve systems and processes by tracking metrics and KPIs
- Create an environment of inspiration, productivity and collaboration for members and non-members
- Maintain communication with team members and vendors to increase quality of the space and reduce delays and “hiccups”.
Skills and Experience Required:
- College degree from a four-year university
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in hospitality, retail, or business sectors
- Energetic, outgoing and positive attitude with the ability to work well with people
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally (written and oral)
- Understanding, appreciation and interest in entrepreneurial activities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Demonstrates integrity, dependability, self-motivation, and empathy
- Creative, quick on your feet and can troubleshoot knowing that others depend on you.
- Comfortable conversing with CEOs, artists, and janitors.
- Familiar with the events and activities in Fairfield County and the greater Connecticut area
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- You can write a professional email, conduct research on the internet, use Facebook pages and groups, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, and you’re excited to use and learn our other database, accounting and marketing systems and platforms.
The Space: keeping things tidy and running smoothly at HAYVN.
- Cover front desk during business hours
- Ordering consumables
- Manage meeting and conference room
- Assist with office maintenance and basic housekeeping to give members a pride in their space and impress guests and newcomers.
The Members: greeting, answering questions, taking time to listen and really get to know the HAYVN community.
- Greet and check in members’ guests
- Schedule, prep, and conduct tours, then follow-up and track metrics on conversions.
- Answer member (those who subscribe to a monthly membership at HAYVN) and guest (Members’ guests, clients, vendors or investors) questions as they arise, or find the person/resource who knows the answer for them.
- Provide members and guests with recommendations such as catering options, entertainment, business courses.
- Helping troubleshoot tech questions
The Operations: everything encompassing from IT, Construction, accounting and member management software, all social media channel, WordPress, MailChimp and virtual mail.
- Data entry and data management
- Manage mail deliveries and assist virtual mail members
- Manage and train interns
- Manage the relationships with vendors and partners in a friendly, yet professional manner
The Events, Sales and Marketing: creating and maintaining an event calendar, growing the community, vetting potential speakers, spreading the word, coordinating day-of details, and hosting/attending
- Online marketing and community maintenance
- Close sales for memberships and conduct on-boarding
- Develop or pursue public events that raise awareness and elevate the reputation of HAYVN in Fairfield County.
- Develop and coordinate member programs that facilitate networking, inspiration and education at HAYVN
Full or Part-time.
Business hours are typically 8am to 5pm – several before or after hour events every month that a community manager is responsible for hosting.
Benefits are available. 2 weeks of vacation, healthcare options and paid holidays are offered.
How to Apply:
- A paragraph or two on why you are the perfect match for this role
- Email to Caroline Burke at jobs@HAYVN.com