Sustainability and Social Impact
Are you interested in learning about Sustainability and exploring topics/trends to make a difference?
Hear from experts, have social impact in our community, connect with like-minded peers. Free monthly meetings at HAYVN from 10–11am.
Explore — Ask Questions — Have Social Impact — Make a Difference
HAYVN Sustainability/Social Impact Group is spearheaded by Sam Cherubin and Lisa Miniter.
This group brings like-minded people together to explore and understand what is happening today to help our planet, and ourselves, build a more sustainable future.
Each of us can make a difference!
4 Reasons to Join
- Explore – How to live sustainably to meet our needs without compromising future generations
- Ask Questions – Explore a wide range of topics from monthly featured speakers
- Have Social Impact – Promote social equity and inclusion
- Make a Difference – Learn new ways to live, work and play in more sustainable-driven communities.
Admission is Free
Monthly Meetings: 10-11am in-person at HAYVN.
The Ongoing Quest for Nutritional Perfection … Amongst a Warming Planet — October 20, 2023
Dr. Pramila Vishvanath
We will discuss:
- What’s the Real Deal in Food and Supplement Trends…from “Natural” and “Energy Dense” to Functional Foods and many more!
- Caffeine crosses all Kinds of Foods and Beverages every day, Friend or Foe?
- Intersection of Gut Health + Mindset – think Prebiotics with Nutritional Therapy Guidance
- Today’s Carbon Friendly Foods, a niche sector trend for managing sustainable farm land with low water use, though what is the nutrient upside?
- Anti-Aging, Female Hormones and Body Changes…that happen every 7 years.
About Sam Cherubin and Lisa Miniter
During his tenure at Elevance, he has focused on designing innovative, sustainable solutions for climate impacts on health. Previous roles include serving as Elevance’s Senior Product Manager/Strategist from 2017 to 2020 and as Product Manager for a boutique consulting firm from 2008 to 2017.
Lisa Miniter is a versatile B2B2C market strategist and partnerships developer who integrates a strong creative orientation in building partnership frameworks, sales development, go-to-market planning, and strategic business writing. Additionally, she has capabilities in conceptualizing and selling multi-level media packaging with an emphasis on early-stage platforms. Her sales management experience with integrated media sales has included the U.S., Mexico, and Europe.
Primary Industries: Sustainability, Regenerative Ag, Hotels, Wellness/Nutrition.