- This event has passed.
Medicare Open Enrollment: Who is Eligible and What You Need to Know
October 7, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
What you’ll learn:
– Who is eligible to change plans during the Medicare Open Enrollment Period?
– What the differences are between “traditional” Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans.
– Why you should review coverage every year.
– When to change plans, including dates and deadlines.
– What questions to ask about your current coverage.
– Where you can get help to review your coverage and make changes.
Anne McGuire is the founder of Healthcare Pathfinder, LLC and has been helping individuals, families, and employees manage their health and LTC insurance for over 20 years. She is an Advocate, a Registered Nurse, a Certified Case Manager and has Life and Health insurance licenses (but does not sell insurance). Anne has a broad multi-disciplined background in the healthcare arena including EMS, Intensive Care, Home Care, Managed Care, and Appeals/Negotiation Advocacy. Currently, she is a member of the Case Management Society of America; Alliance of Professional Healthcare Advocates; American Geriatric Society; current trustee and former board president for At Home In Darien; and a retired trustee of Darien EMS- Post 53. Anne resides in Darien, CT.
Healthcare Pathfinder (HCP) is a professional healthcare advice, advocacy and management firm, providing services to individuals, families and employees. Our mission is to provide customized, confidential and trustworthy services to our clients. Our extensive experience in the healthcare industry allows us to guide clients through the complex healthcare world and make their experiences more manageable and less stressful.