- This event has passed.
EWC Monthly Meeting: Storytelling for Business
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Join us as April Pertuis dives into storytelling for business. Discover the key aspects of effective storytelling for your business, and how to truly humanize your brand.
Research shows people do business with those they know, like and trust. You’ll see how storytelling can quickly become your secret weapon for magnetizing your ideal client.
This workshop will cover:
- How to pull out the key pieces of your story that are relevant to share with your audience
- How to weave storytelling into all forms of communication
- The 5 different types of stories your audience needs to hear before they’ll buy from you
- The type of language you need to use to get your audience to see themselves in your story
- 3 Factors to get Visible with your story & message for maximum impact
April Pertuis is a Visibility and Media Specialist; and the founder of Lightbeamers, where she helps women use their story to get clear on their purpose, build their audience and grow their brand.
Once you register, you’ll receive the Zoom link to join the call.
Members: as always, no need to register. You will receive the Zoom link automatically.