HAYVN HYPE Peer Group
Are you under 30 and looking to grow your career or business, make connections and learn from your peers?
Network with Peers, plus Mentors. Join our monthly peer group in-person meetings at HAYVN from 6pm to 7:30pm.
Discover — Learn — Network — Support — Be Inspired
HYPE is HAYVN’s Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs Group led by Leala Marlin, HAYVN Community Manager and Kat Gunya, from Digital Retail Partners.
This group will bring young entrepreneurs and professionals together to support professional development and strategies for success in their business or their job.
Each meeting we will discuss ways to take your business or career to the next level with support from peers and industry experts.
5 Reasons to Join
- Discover – Explore meeting topics that will impact your life and your career
- Learn From Industry Experts – Learn from professionals and experts in a variety of industries
- Build Your Network – Expand your network and be part of a like-minded young professional community!
- Get Support – Work with a group of professionals to problem-solve and get feedback on career and business challenges
- Get Inspired – Exchange ideas, solve problems and get inspired
- HAYVN Members – Free with Junior Membership (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the FREE promo code or for information on Junior Membership).
- Non-Members – $20* per session.
- Drinks and light appetizers will be provided
*Your admission fee can be applied as a credit towards a HAYVN Junior Social Membership ($45 p/month or $500 p/year)
Monthly Thursday’s Meeting Dates & Topics
- Dec. 14, 2023 – Holiday Social – HYPE + Entrepreneurial Women’s Club. SIGN UP
About Leala Marlin and Kat Gunya
Katherine Gunya graduated from University of St. Andrews with a bachelor of psychology, focusing the social foundations of morality. During her time there, she chaired committee positions with the Opera and Entrepreneurship Societies, wrote and edited for St.ART magazine, sang with the university’s semiprofessional opera company, and was a member of Women in Work. She currently works as the CRM & Marketing Coordinator for Digital Retail Partners, a D2C marketing and digital design agency.
In her free time, Katherine can most often be found hiking, cooking, reading, or meditating.