- This event has passed.
WELL BUILT: Business for Wellness Professionals Begins
February 28 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
WELL BUILT: Business for Wellness Professionals
Workshop Series With Kristen Rzasa
If you love your HEALTH and WELLNESS WORK but struggle with growing it into a profitable business, then read on…
This four session series will help you transform the way you approach your business.
Dates: February 28th, March 6th, 20th and 27th
Time: 9:00 – 10:30 am
Fee: $100 for the four-part series, package deal.
This series is for you if:
– You are a health and wellness practitioner, fitness professional or healer who is skilled and passionate about your work, but struggle to master the business side
– You find it much easier to work IN your business than ON your business
– You have difficulty reconciling your desire to help and serve with having a profitable business
– You want to make a shift in your business in 2020
You will learn how to:
– Elevate your mindset for creating greater financial abundance
– Balance your energy to avoid burnout from always giving
– Learn the key business activities for growth
– Create an environment that supports your financial success
– Utilize unique tools to maximize your productivity
Are ready to take your business to the next level?
Are you committed to making this new decade one of fulfillment AND success?
Kristen Rzasa is an entrepreneur, speaker, blogger, podcaster, wellness educator, and fitness instructor who helps clients feel radiant in their bodies and in their businesses. She spent 15 years in the Corporate world speaking both nationally and internationally on all areas of executive development. She may have traded in her corporate heels for workout sneakers, but she still brings that business acumen that can help you get to the next level. On her quest to feel good again in her body, she began a journey that led her to elevate her self care and discover natural solutions, particularly hands-off body work and essential oils. Sharing these tools evolved into more than a business, it became her mission and passion. She now empowers individuals to seek the gift of optimal health and a develop a heart centered business.
CAN’T MAKE THIS EVENT?
Get on our email list for future event notifications.
CURIOUS ABOUT HAYVN?
Book a tour
WANT TO SEE MORE EVENTS?
View our calendar