- This event has passed.
Master the Art of Effective Leadership — Hire and Retain Great People!
September 26 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Mastering the Art of Effective Leadership – How to Hire and Retain Great Employees
Date and time: Tuesday, September 26 · 4:30 – 7pm
Location: HAYVN, 320 Boston Post Road #Suite 180, Darien CT 06820
Your employees are your biggest competitive differentiator. In this crazy job market, it’s critical to hire the best people and motivate them to stick with you and help you grow your business. Experienced leaders and consultants Kerry Flynn Barrett and Susan Vogel share what’s worked for their clients. They will detail the six key components of an effective employee retention strategy.
- It starts with a great hire!
- Design an onboarding process that truly welcomes
- It’s not all about the money! Stay current on comp and benefit trends
- Learn candid, objective feedback and coaching
- Engage, engage, engage – how to do it right
- It all starts with you – as a leader, you impact EVERYTHING
The workshop will be followed by a Networking Happy Hour and light finger food.