HAYVN LAUNCH starts on Feb 2nd, 2023!
For female founders only. A 6-week course, in-person or on Zoom, hosted by HAYVN, a coworking and event space in Darien, CT.
Education, Mentorship, Coworking Community, Investor Network
Do you have the next big idea but not sure how to make it a reality? Need funding but are unsure how to get in front of investors? Are you a female entrepreneur ready to take your business to the next level?
- 6-week program takes a practical, hand-on approach to build deliverables investors expect.
- Become fluent and confident in the investor conversations necessary to raise capital within a year.
- At the end of the 6 weeks, you will not only be ready to pitch but we will give you access to our network of investors who are ready to invest in you and your idea!*
- Entrepreneurs most likely to be selected will have a scalable idea with a large addressable market opportunity and need capital to grow. Preference will be given to women of color.
*Selection to present at HAYVN Launch does not represent a commitment for financing or investment.
HAYVN LAUNCH Program Includes:
- Education – A carefully curated 6-week course (in-person or virtual) hosted by HAYVN.
- Mentorship – One-on-one mentoring by experts in the field.
- Presentation Skills – Presentation coaching to help nail your pitch.
- Technology Bridge – Access to dedicated technology resources to help create a test or beta website.
- Coworking Community – Membership to HAYVN, a women-focused coworking space, with associated programming benefits, for the duration of the program.
- Investor Network – The opportunity to engage with our network of investors and funders.
- Elevator Pitch Practice
- Investor Deliverables: Pitch Deck, Teaser, Financial Projections, Data Room
- Valuation & Deal Terms
- Presentation Skills & Confidence
- Networking Resources & Strategies
Christine Sullivan is a business advisor for the Connecticut Small Business Development Center where she counsels a wide variety of small businesses about how to scale their businesses and raise capital. Prior to this role, she worked as an investment banker for Bankers Trust, DLJ and UBS Warburg where she focused on technology and food/beverage businesses. Christine is passionate about social impact businesses; she worked for Revolution Foods, a company that serves healthy school lunches to low income students, and Bridges Ventures, a social mission private equity fund. She is proud to have been part of HAYVN’s launch and currently sits on HAYVN’s advisory board.