- This event has passed.
Fear and the Big Why: How to Navigate Doubt as You Build Your Business
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Nancy Burger, HAYVN Member and Coach to gain an understanding of how our brains and bodies create and process fear-based thoughts, how each of us cultivates our own unique relationship with fear and, most importantly, how we can change that relationship.
We will discuss how embracing and understanding fear-based thoughts lays a groundwork for shifting them. Finally, we will cover how connecting to our bigger purpose can reduce binary, win-lose thinking on the path to building a business. Nancy will teach an actionable strategy participants can use to move from a defensive mindset to one of intention and purpose.
What you’ll learn:
– How our brains and bodies process fear
– The power in embracing instead of ignoring fear-based thought patterns
– Your fear relationship and why it can keep you stuck
– How to pivot from believing thoughts to choosing/changing them
– Connecting to our bigger purpose/why allows us to pivot out of fear-based thinking
– A concrete strategy for shifting fear-based thinking
Nancy R. Burger is a published author, speaker, and fear strategist who guides individuals, teams and leaders on a path toward courageous living by helping them change their relationship with fear-based thought patterns. Drawing on personal life experience and research in the areas of cognitive behavior, behavioral finance and neuroscience, Nancy offers provocative and engaging talks, workshops and private sessions that elevate the conversation around how fear affects our personal and professional lives and how we can change our relationship with this complex emotion. Learn more at nancyrburger.com