HAYVN’s doors are locked (with limited access) but our virtual community is active on SLACK and new lunchtime HAYVN-HALFTIME ZOOM meetings M-F at 12pm!
Review steps and precautions we’ve taken, learn info on joining our virtual community, plus daily topics for our virtual lunch meetings.
Please join us for all events, stay in touch — we’re in this together.
- To keep inline with Governor Lamont’s orders that all non-essential businesses should remain closed, our doors will be locked with limited access for only people with dedicated desks and private offices.
- Flex desk members who are interested in still using the space, please contact me for options. email@example.com
- No community managers will be onsite.
- The gym area is closed.
- We’ve spoken with FedEx/UPS and they will be leaving packages in the mailroom if tenants are not at their office. The mailroom door will remain open.
- Remember please follow all the precautionary measures if you do enter the space.
- No Children Allowed: please do not bring your children, college-age and younger, even if they appear to be healthy, into the coworking space for the time being.
- Please see this flyer from the CDC onstopping the spread of germs.
- Review links to Darien’s town government health department and the CDC’s non-pharmaceutical interventions in the workplace.
VIRTUAL HAYVN COMMUNITY:
- Starting Monday, March 23, we are launching HAYVN HALFTIME – where our events and gatherings will be virtual. Though we can’t be in the HAYVN offices together, we can stay connected!
- Tune in on Monday, March 23 at 12pm for the first daily lunch “meeting” featuring 20 minutes of presentation and 10 minutes of Q&A.
- We will be using the ZOOM tele-conferencing platform. You can sign up here to get access to join the virtual events.
HAYVN HALFTIME EVENTS: You’ll see we are gearing the first week’s schedule to topics that are immediately impacting HAYVN members the most. If there are any other topics you’d like to see covered or something you can share, please let us know.
- Mon, March 23: HAYVN-HALFTIME Introduction and Support
Finding Your Day-to-Day Compass in Uncertain Times
Sheilah Crowley, Founder, The Summit
- Tues, March 24: Messaging During a Crisis.
Shannon Daniels, Founder, Encaptiv
- Wed, March 25 : Getting Emergency Support from the SBA.
Christine Sullivan, Advisory SBDC
- Thu, March 26 Stay Connected with Slack. To Register
Cathy Blood, Community Manager and On Call Digital Expert, at HAYVN
- Fri, March 27 : Legal and Tax Ramifications from COVID-19
Alexis Brooks, Attorney At Law Brooks.
Please note that in addition to the above, we encourage you to follow the below recommendations to protect the health and safety of yourself and others:
- • Wash your hands frequently.
- • Maintain social distancing.
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- • Practice respiratory hygiene.